United Arab Emirates citizens - Official passport holders are exempted from visa for their travels up to 90 days. Ordinary passport holders are required to have visa to enter Turkey. Ordinary passport holders can obtain their sticker type visas at the Turkish border gates upon their arrival.
United Arab Emirates citizens who meets the required criteria can obtain e-Visa online at Turkish Visa Application System - https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/apply/.
DISCLAIMERTurkish visa requirements for United Arab Emirates citizens information on this page was gathered from Republic of Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Information can be different by the time you are reading. For the latest information, visit Republic of Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs - http://www.mfa.gov.tr website.
Useful information for United Arab Emirates citizens traveling to Turkey
- How to call United Arab Emirates from Turkey?
- How to call Turkey from United Arab Emirates?
- Embassy of United Arab Emirates in Ankara, Turkey
- Embassy of Turkey in Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Consulate of Turkey in United Arab Emirates