Spain citizens - Ordinary passport holders are required to have visa to enter Turkey. They can obtain three month-multiple entry visas at the Turkish border gates. Official passport holders are exempted from visa for their travels up to 90 days.
Turkey has an online Turkish Visa Application System where you can apply for e-Visa online and pay your fees in a few minutes. Spain citizens who meets the required criteria can obtain a visa on arrival or online at Turkish Visa Application System - https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/apply/.
DISCLAIMERTurkish visa requirements for Spain citizens information on this page was gathered from Republic of Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Information can be different by the time you are reading. For the latest information, visit Republic of Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs - http://www.mfa.gov.tr website.
Useful information for Spain citizens traveling to Turkey
- How to call Spain from Turkey?
- How to call Turkey from Spain?
- Consulate General of Spain in Istanbul, Turkey
- Embassy of Spain in Ankara,Turkey
- Embassy of Turkey in Madrid, Spain
- Turkish Visa information
- Work, Education and Research Visas For Turkey
- Residence Permits for living in Turkey
- Transit Visa and Cruise Passengers
Enjoy your trip and don't forget to share your Turkey experience on social media with a hashtag "#iwasinturkey".
You can also share your "Merhaba" video with us too.