Pakistan citizens - Official passport holders are exempted from visa for their travels to Turkey up to 90 days. Ordinary passport holders are required to have visa to enter Turkey. Ordinary passport holders with a valid Schengen, UK or US visas may get their one month single entry visas at the Turkish border gates upon their arrival.
Pakistan citizens who meets the required criteria can obtain e-Visa online at Turkish Visa Application System - https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/apply/.
DISCLAIMERTurkish visa requirements for Pakistan citizens information on this page was gathered from Republic of Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Information can be different by the time you are reading. For the latest information, visit Republic of Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs - http://www.mfa.gov.tr website.
Useful information for Pakistan citizens traveling to Turkey
- How to call Pakistan from Turkey?
- How to call Turkey from Pakistan?
- Embassy of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan
- Consulate General of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan
- Embassy of Turkey in Pakistan
- Consulate of Turkey in Pakistan
- Turkish Visa information
- Work, Education and Research Visas For Turkey
- Residence Permits for living in Turkey
- Transit Visa and Cruise Passengers
Enjoy your trip and don't forget to share your Turkey experience on social media with a hashtag "#iwasinturkey".
You can also share your "Merhaba" video with us too.