Netherlands citizens - Ordinary passport holders are required to have visa to enter Turkey. They can obtain three month-multiple entry visas at the Turkish border gates. Official passport holders are exempt from visa for their travels up to 90 days.
Turkey has an online Turkish Visa Application System where you can apply for e-Visa online and pay your fees in a few minutes. Netherlands citizens who meets the required criteria can obtain a visa on arrival or online at Turkish Visa Application System - https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/apply/.
DISCLAIMERTurkish visa requirements for Netherlands citizens information on this page was gathered from Republic of Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Information can be different by the time you are reading. For the latest information, visit Republic of Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs - http://www.mfa.gov.tr website.
Useful information for Netherlands citizens traveling to Turkey
- How to call Netherlands from Turkey?
- How to call Turkey from Netherlands?
- Consulate General of Netherlands in Istanbul, Turkey
- Royal Netherlands Embassy in Ankara, Turkey
- Consulate of Turkey in Deventer, Netherlands
- Consulate of Turkey in Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Turkish Visa information
- Work, Education and Research Visas For Turkey
- Residence Permits for living in Turkey
- Transit Visa and Cruise Passengers
Enjoy your trip and don't forget to share your Turkey experience on social media with a hashtag "#iwasinturkey".
You can also share your "Merhaba" video with us too.