Latvia citizens - Ordinary passport holders are exempt from visa requirement for their travels up to 30 (thirty) days. Diplomatic and service passport holders are exempt from visa requirement for their travels up to 90 (ninety) days.
Turkey has an online Turkish Visa Application System where you can apply for e-Visa online and pay your fees in a few minutes. Latvia citizens who meets the required criteria can obtain a visa on arrival or online at Turkish Visa Application System - https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/apply/.
DISCLAIMERTurkish visa requirements for Latvia citizens information on this page was gathered from Republic of Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Information can be different by the time you are reading. For the latest information, visit Republic of Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs - http://www.mfa.gov.tr website.
Useful information for Latvia citizens traveling to Turkey
- How to call Latvia from Turkey?
- How to call Turkey from Latvia?
- Honorary Consulate of Latvia
- Latvian Embassy in Ankara, Turkey
- Embassy of Turkey in Latvia
- Turkish Visa information
- Work, Education and Research Visas For Turkey
- Residence Permits for living in Turkey
- Transit Visa and Cruise Passengers
Enjoy your trip and don't forget to share your Turkey experience on social media with a hashtag "#iwasinturkey".
You can also share your "Merhaba" video with us too.