India citizens - Diplomatic passport holders are exempt from visa for their travels to Turkey up to 90 days. Ordinary, Special and Service passport holders are required to have visa to enter Turkey. Ordinary, Special and Service passport holders with a valid Schengen, UK or US visas may get their one month single entry visas at the Turkish border gates upon their arrival.
India citizens who meets the required criteria can obtain e-Visa online at Turkish Visa Application System - https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/apply/.
DISCLAIMERTurkish visa requirements for India citizens information on this page was gathered from Republic of Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Information can be different by the time you are reading. For the latest information, visit Republic of Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs - http://www.mfa.gov.tr website.
Useful information for India citizens traveling to Turkey
- How to call India from Turkey?
- How to call Turkey from India?
- Embassy of India in Turkey
- Consulate General of India in Istanbul, Turkey
- Honorary Consulate General of India in Izmir, Turkey
- Embassy of Turkey in India
- Turkish Visa information
- Work, Education and Research Visas For Turkey
- Residence Permits for living in Turkey
- Transit Visa and Cruise Passengers
Enjoy your trip and don't forget to share your Turkey experience on social media with a hashtag "#iwasinturkey".
You can also share your "Merhaba" video with us too.