Bosnia and Herzegovina citizens - Ordinary and official passport holders are exempted from visa for their travels up to 60 days.
DISCLAIMERTurkish visa requirements for Bosnia and Herzegovina citizens information on this page was gathered from Republic of Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Information can be different by the time you are reading. For the latest information, visit Republic of Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs - http://www.mfa.gov.tr website.
Useful information for Bosnia and Herzegovina citizens traveling to Turkey
- How to call Bosnia and Herzegovina from Turkey?
- How to call Turkey from Bosnia and Herzegovina?
- Embassy of Bosnia and Herzegovina in Ankara, Turkey
- Consulate General of Bosnia and Herzegovina in Istanbul, Turkey
- Turkish Visa information
- Work, Education and Research Visas For Turkey
- Residence Permits for living in Turkey
- Transit Visa and Cruise Passengers
Enjoy your trip and don't forget to share your Turkey experience on social media with a hashtag "#iwasinturkey".
You can also share your "Merhaba" video with us too.