Belarus citizens - Ordinary passport holders are required to have visa to enter Turkey. They can obtain two-month multiple entry visas at the Turkish border gates. Official passport holders are exempted from visa for their travels up to 90 days.
DISCLAIMERTurkish visa requirements for Belarus citizens information on this page was gathered from Republic of Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Information can be different by the time you are reading. For the latest information, visit Republic of Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs - http://www.mfa.gov.tr website.
Useful information for Belarus citizens traveling to Turkey
- How to call Belarus from Turkey?
- How to call Turkey from Belarus?
- Embassy of the Republic of Belarus to the Republic of Turkey
- Belarussian Consulate in Bursa, Turkey
- Belarussian Consulate General in Istanbul, Turkey
- Belarussian Consulate in Izmir, Turkey
- Belarussian Consulate in Adana, Turkey
- Belarussian Consulate in Antalya, Turkey