Bangladesh citizens - Official passport holders are exempted from visa for their travels to Turkey for up to 90 days. Ordinary passport holders are required to have visa to enter Turkey. Ordinary passport holders with a valid Schengen, UK or US visas may get their one month single entry visas at the Turkish border gates upon their arrival.
Bangladesh citizens who meets the required criteria can obtain e-Visa online at Turkish Visa Application System - https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/apply/.
DISCLAIMERTurkish visa requirements for Bangladesh citizens information on this page was gathered from Republic of Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Information can be different by the time you are reading. For the latest information, visit Republic of Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs - http://www.mfa.gov.tr website.
Useful information for Bangladesh citizens traveling to Turkey
- How to call Bangladesh from Turkey?
- How to call Turkey from Bangladesh?
- Bangladeshi Embassy in Ankara, Turkey
- Bangladeshi Consulate General in Istanbul, Turkey
- Bangladeshi Consulate in Izmir, Turkey
- Embassy of Turkey in Bangladesh