Belgium citizens - Ordinary passport holders are required to have visa to enter Turkey. They can obtain three-month multiple entry visas at the Turkish border gates. Official passport holders are exempted from visa for their travels up to 90 days.
Turkey has an online Turkish Visa Application System where you can apply for e-Visa online and pay your fees in a few minutes. Belgium citizens who meets the required criteria can obtain a visa on arrival or online at Turkish Visa Application System - https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/apply/.
Belgium embassies in Turkey
Turkish embassies in Belgium
DISCLAIMERTurkish visa requirements for Belgium citizens information on this page was gathered from Republic of Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Information can be different by the time you are reading. For the latest information, visit Republic of Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs - http://www.mfa.gov.tr website.
Useful information for Belgium citizens traveling to Turkey
- How to call Belgium from Turkey?
- How to call Turkey from Belgium?
- Honorary Consulate of Belgium in Izmir, Turkey
- Honorary Consulate of Belgium in Adana, Turkey
- Honorary Consulate of Belgium in Gaziantep, Turkey
- Embassy of Belgium in Ankara, Turkey
- Consulate General of Belgium in Istanbul, Turkey
- Belgium Honorary Consulate Antalya
- Embassy of Turkey in Belgium
- Consulate of Turkey in Antwerp, Belgium