Croatia citizens - Ordinary and official passport holders are exempted from visa for their travels up to 90 days within 6 months starting from the first entry date.
Turkey has an online Turkish Visa Application System where you can apply for e-Visa online and pay your fees in a few minutes. Croatia citizens who meets the required criteria can obtain a visa on arrival or online at Turkish Visa Application System - https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/apply/.
DISCLAIMERTurkish visa requirements for Croatia citizens information on this page was gathered from Republic of Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Information can be different by the time you are reading. For the latest information, visit Republic of Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs - http://www.mfa.gov.tr website.
Useful information for Croatia citizens traveling to Turkey
- How to call Croatia from Turkey?
- How to call Turkey from Croatia?
- Embassy of the Republic of Croatia in Ankara,Turkey
- Consulate General of the Republic of Croatia in Istanbul, Turkey
- Consulate of the Republic of Croatia in Izmir, Turkey
- Embassy of Turkey in Croatia